My first visit
We are so excited that you have chosen us as your North Las Vegas Dentist! We look forward to getting to know you and having you join our dental family at Dentistry for Families.
Here is what is going to happen during your first visit.
- We will complete a full mouth series of x-rays and photographs to obtain all of the information we will need to make the best treatment plan for you.
- The doctor will take this time to introduce himself and officially welcome you to our dental family. He will get to know you and discuss what brings you to the office.
- We will fully review your medical history and the medications you are taking. Many common conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and their medications can affect your oral health and the condition of your gums and teeth.
- The doctor will perform a head and neck examination, an oral cancer screening, and a complete oral examination. He will use all the information gathered from the x-rays and exams to formulate a treatment plan with you to restore esthetics and function.
- We will review all of the findings with you. We will review all of the x-rays and any pictures that we have taken with you and any possible treatment. In many cases there are different options of treatment and we will discuss those options so you can make an educated decision on how best your treat your smile.
*Note* In rare cases the doctor may need study models and will need more time to formulate the treatment plan. In such cases a follow-up appointment will be needed.